21/10/2017

Mysticismlover YouTube Channel: Update

I'm not sure how many people from those following my YouTube Channel know about my blog, but just in case any of you are reading this, I'm compelled to write it.

Today, after 2 weeks of making an appeal towards YouTube's unjust decision to remove my channel, YouTube responded.








So, it is final. It is over. I have lost 10 years worth of work, 100+ videos.
I am heartbroken, I am sad. But above all, I am angry. I am angry AF.

I received an automated bot response. They didn't even have the decency to email me what exactly it was that I did/said which violated their guidelines.

You know why?
Because I did nothing wrong. Absolutely nothing.

If you do some research you'll see that lately YouTube has fucked people over monetisation. People have lost thousands of dollars, since YouTube apparently let's algorithms and bots do all the work.

I did some research on false/unfair account removals and I found thousands of testimonies on Google. Thousands. Some dating back to 2013.
Go ahead, check it out. A sample can be found here.

I am disappointed and extremely tired at this point.
I've fought with everything I had to get my channel back, but I give up.

You see, I had a small channel and my voice didn't matter. My followers didn't matter to YouTube.
I didn't monetise my videos, didn't even allow on my channel, so YouTube made 0 money off of me.

Did I get punished for that? Did I get punished for not making money to YouTube? Or was it the trolls who flagged my videos that are to blame? Maybe a bit of both.
Between the faulty YouTube algorithms and the hateful trolls flagging me, as a small YouTuber, I stood no chance.

But you haven't seen the last of me. I am planning my resurrection, or shall I say my rebirth.

Mysticismlover Rebirth will come to you soon.

And when it does, it will be through a platform far more reliable and fair than YouTube.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment