30/10/2017

Mysticismlover does Wordpress

I recently found out that I am being targeted on other social media platforms besides Youtube.
I'm not going to mention the whole Youtube fiasco again, it's done. My channel is gone.
However, someone is trying to eliminate my online presence for some reason.

Thus, leaving me no option but to try to get on as many social media platforms as possible, to ensure that my work doesn't get erased and my online voice silenced.

And because Google has proven to me that it's not trustworthy at all, I decided to also publish a lot of my blog posts on Wordpress.

You won't find a lot of the personal stuff I post here in there, as this blog is my sanctuary, and I enjoy that it's more cosy and less exposed. You will also not find product reviews and Hauls there, as I think my blog is more appropriate for those.
But you will find snippets of my art there and it also functions as a backup, just in case this blog gets deleted by Google.


No comments:

Post a Comment