19/10/2017

Attitude Clothing 2nd HAUL


A few weeks ago I made my second Attitude Clothing order. 
This time it took less than three days to process and ship.
From the time it was shipped it took less than ten days to arrive to my door. 
Not bad considering the order was placed from Greece.
So what did I get this time?

First thing I got is the METAL AF Lip Gloss in Cherry Pie by Medusa. I always wanted to try this brand, so I was ecstatic to get my hands on one of their lip glosses. It's a dark reddish/brownish metallic that dries matte and doesn't come off. It is quite drying though. It cost €9 and it's got 6ml in it. Not bad, but not great either. The applicator is a bit bizarre though and you got to work the product to get it right on your lips.
7/10

Next, we have another brand I've been keen to try, Lunatic Cosmetic Labs. I got their popular Cream Lip Slick in Coven. Beautiful unique greige colour, creamy and lightweight. However, you get 6ml for €14.50, which I personally find extremely expensive. The applicator is the standard applicator. This colour will actually look amazing on pink/neutral pale skin. I've been looking for a very long time to find a colour like this, without yellow undertones.
7/10 (if it was cheaper it'd get a better grade from me)


I've been dying to dye my hair a colourful hair again, and I've been feeling like blue lately. I was browsing through different brands and blue dyes and Sapphire by Crazy Color spoke to me.
It was €8.89 for both (cheaper than any other online or physical store I've found so far). I didn't bleach my hair, but it was a light reddish brown from previous bleaches and dyes. The colour came out as a dark blue, and darker green in some spots (where my roots were). If your hair is bleached it'll probably come off as a lighter blue. But it's awesome that you don't actually have to bleach your hair to get a hint of colour on it.

7/10

I wanted to get a mug since teas season has arrived. I feel in love with this witchy treat. It also came in a cute eco-friendly box. It was €5.56 which is fair. The colour has faded in certain spots, but I don't mind it that much.

7/10

I also got myself some Stamford incense sticks. For anyone who doesn't already know, Stamford is my all time favourite brand for incense sticks. If you want details on my favourites check here.

10/10




I also got myself a little transparent pouch for my pencils etc. It cost €2.22. It's adorable, but stinks. No joke. The smell is intense af.

5/10


I grabbed myself a little Black Agate necklace for €5.56, which isn't bad at all. I have to say it's tiny though and the string it comes with is cheap.

7/10





Last, but not least is the Nemesis Now Health Spell Candle by Lisa Parker that I bought myself. It cost €6.67. It's quite small, has an aloe vera scent and includes a little health spell.

7/10






Overall, I'm quite happy with my order. Shipping was over €17, however, I had around €13 on my account since they refunded my faulty ring, plus a 10% discount, so I didn't mind the expensive shipping, as I didn't really have to pay it. I do believe they need to do something about the shipping cost for non UK orders though, because it's way too expensive. I'm sure there's a way to get it to under €10.

No comments:

Post a Comment