16/06/2017

HSP




A must watch.
I've always said I'm an HSP and I'm proud of it.
Being sensitive isn't a flaw, it's an extra tool that helps you be in touch with your humanity.
Yes, in today's capitalist society being an HSP is hard, but only because the ones in power want to make it hard.
Sensitivity leads to awareness, awareness leads to action, and they definitely don't want you to take action. They want you to be a money making machine without further thoughts and feelings.
As an artist, being HSP has urged me to express feelings and situations that wouldn't normally be explainable.
My sensitivity has inspired me to create on another level.
As a human, being HSP has caused me a lot of trauma and grief, but it has also made me experience happiness in a way that most people can't.
It has also advanced my emotional intelligence, to the point where I can look at someone for 5 seconds and tell you how they feel.
Throughout my life, I have helped numerous people. I have helped them with specific situations; I have helped them discover themselves; I have helped them identify the source of their true problems; I have helped them open their horizons and be more accepting...
And that I could do due to my sensitivity.


No comments:

Post a Comment