24/06/2017

Colourpop Swatch & Review



So sometime I go I made two orders from Colourpop. 
Apart from the customer service drama that I spoke about here, I decided to actually swatch and review the products for you. 

Stole the show


The formula feels like a mousse. It's like a wet powder. Very pigmented. VERY!
Love it! But it can be tricky to learn how to apply at first.
8.5/10

Little Weapon


Stricky. Very. Looks amazing on pictures and camera, but not that nice in person. Clings on every imperfection and it's very runny. 
5/10

Lumiere 2


Amazeballs! A beautiful cool toned mauve nude colour. Dries very quickly though so you have to work fast.
9/10

Beeper


A lovely warm toned brown nude colour. 
7/10

Trap


Another pretty cool toned nude. More on the grey side rather than mauve. 
8/10

Viper


A dark berry colour. It's absolutely stunning.
8.5/10

Sauce on top of Viper Lip Liner


I have to say that I prefer Sauce by itself or the lip liner by itself, as combined they create kind of a dull colour. 
Sauce by itself is very similar to Viper, but slightly lighter I believe.

Sauce: 8/10
Viper Lip Liner: 8.5/10 




Final thoughts:
They're all long lasting and they can dry your lips. Matte finish does that.
But you're not supposed to put anything on your lips before application, which I don't like due to the drying quality they have.
Most of them dry quickly so you have to work fast. 
Overall worth the money if you don't have to pay for shipping and customs.




No comments:

Post a Comment