03/11/2017

Why be subscribed to both my blog and wordpress?

Well, I don't blame you for asking.

I recently decided to create Wordpress as a back-up to my blog.
However, the more I use Wordpress the more I feel the need to use it for a different purpose.
And so, I decided to use Wordpress to share snippets of my work, whereas, I will use my blog as what it's supposed to be, my personal blog.

On Wordpress you will find parts of my poems, lyrics, stories, thoughts etc., and even a few articles.

On my blog you'll find my unfiltered opinion on the news, my thoughts, rants, my personal stories, lists, hauls, beauty related posts, reviews etc.

Basically, my blog is the unfiltered and pretty personal medium I use to express myself, whereas my wordpress is more 'professional.'
Of course there will be some crossovers between the two, and you may find certain articles or art shared via both platforms.

I hope you enjoy both!

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment