10/11/2017

Black Dahlia Tattoo in Athens

In 2013 I went to one of these 'Piercing Events' they had and I paid 20 euros for a microdermal.
Funnily enough, the piercer told me he didn't have the right size jewelry for my piercing, but what he had would do (other people heard him say it too).
The result was that due to the jewelry being too short the piercing was healing the wrong way. I actually had to pull it out by myself, as the piercer was not there any of the times I called to ask for help with that piercing.
4 years later, I still have the scar.
I've been pierced over 40+ times, had all sorts of piercings, so I know how to take care of my piercings. So I kindly ask you to refrain from blaming this on me.
I have friends who had piercings done there and never had an issue and love the place, but I also have friends whose experiences were negative.
I would personally never step my foot in there again, and if I ever saw that piercer I'd give him a piece of my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment