11/09/2017

Rude hairdresser at Greek salon

I've been wanting to get back to pink/blue and generally unusual hair lately.
However, I know my hair is healthy and want to keep it that way.

So, I've been calling hair salons in Athens to see if they offer what I'm asking for: Olaplex treatments, cruelty free hair dyes and colourful hairdos.

I had a horrific experience with one of them.

I called Salonnuts on a Friday. The guy who picked the phone told me they're too busy and to call on a Monday.
I called on a Monday and I tried to explain what I was looking for.

The guy who picked the phone was so rude to me that I was in shock.
He told me very abruptly he's "not doing colourful hair" and "that's very last year."
He said I should have asked him to do that in 2017 not nearly 2018 (!!!).
I explained I'm not doing it for fashion, but I've had colourful hair for 11 years now.
His rude attitude didn't stop there. He also told me he'd never have a client leave his establishment with colourful hair.
Funnily enough, if you check their Instagram, he has done colourful hair on customers before.
During the phone call he didn't even let me speak properly, he kept on interrupting me and he had a bad tone.

I'm extremely shaken by his behaviour and rudeness. I was sincerely considering going to his establishment to get my hair done, since I read so many positive reviews.

Now I know the reviews were most probably fake, left by friends and family.


No comments:

Post a Comment