02/09/2017

Neighbours' Party

My Greek neighbours are partying and reliving the 90s.
They've played mainstream pop and edm for the biggest part, starting from 'techno' (they even played 'Dance with the Devil') and now transcending to psy trans.
Very soon I will wear my plastic choker, denim skirt and faux leather stiletto boots, blue eyeshadow and clear lip gloss, awful small sunglasses, and join them. That was a joke, I'd rather listen to Justin Bieber for a week than relive 90s fashion.

... And we're in the late 80s now. I assume in an hour or two we'll be in the 70s.

I'm keeping y'all updated because I'm sure you're so interested in my neighbours' social gatherings on a Friday night. Oh, no! Now they're listening to some horrible Greek trash music. Damn it, I could handle the shitty 90s and 80s music (Greek tunes included), but I cannot handle skyladika! Thankfully now they moved to Eurovision songs. I mean... I'm not fond of them either, but anything will do if it means I don't have to tolerate skyladika.

No comments:

Post a Comment