11/08/2017

Attitude Clothing HAUL & faulty items

Sometime ago I placed an order with Attitude Clothing from the first time. They are a UK based alternative online shop.

The order was placed from Greece, and it took them about 3 days to process it, 3 days to ship it, and then it took 7 days for it to arrive.

Packaging was fine, nothing special, but most of the items weren't fragile anyway.

So, here we go:

(I do not own the pictures from Attitude Clothing, just shared them for reference)

Curiology Ouija Planchette Ring Size: One Size 

When I saw this ring on their website I immediately fell in love with it. I specifically liked the little stone thing that replicates the Ouija board.
So, you can imagine my disappointment when it arrived without that -which was my reason for purchase!
I don't know what went wrong. Is it a faulty item?
Is the picture they use on their website misleading on purpose?
There was no indication on the description that this part was going to be missing when you purchase the ring.

As the ring costs 13€ there's no point in me returning it, because the time and money I'd have to spend to do that, well... the ring just isn't worth it.

1/5


Update: They actually gave me a refund (without me even asking) because they read my review. Their customer service is impeccable! I'm beyond impressed.


PaintGlow Kiss Me Up! Scandalous Lipstick

I know, I know.
Why did I buy a cheap lipstick off a clothing website?
I had a bad experience with Stargazer in the past, so I should've known better.
But, I wanted to try an affordable alternative makeup brand, since it's been a while.





First of all, the packaging is very cheap, light and like 'kid's makeup.'
Secondly, the colour isn't only patchy, but also completely different from the picture and the lipstick itself!






When you're looking at the lipstick you see a beautiful pinky mauve colour. When you apply it's fuschia! It was only 3€ so I don't care that much, but I won't repurchase, or purchase anything from that brand.

0/5



I also ordered a few Stamford incense sticks in Vampire's Kiss, Pixie's Dance, Mermaid's Love and Fairy's Mist, but I've already got a blog entry reviewing those, so not going to do that here.

5/5 

Banned Apparel Time Travel Handbag


I am in love! It looks even better in person than on pictures!
It's quite larger than what you would imagine, which is actually perfect for me.
I adore the long strap so I can wear it cross body.
It has enough space inside it for anything you need without it being humongous.
I think the reverse pentagram is just the cutest!
The only issue is its smell, which is very strong and I hope will go away in time.
So so happy with this purchase!



5/5





Banned Apparel Scarlett Bandana

I wanted to buy a bandana and this one caught my attention due to old school tattoo like designs.
It's exactly the same in person.
Only thing is, it has a wire inside it, which I didn't realise upon reading the description.
But I don't mind that much.

4/5






Final Thoughts

Overall I think it's better to order non gimmicky stuff (e.g. handbags, shoes, incense sticks etc.) rather than things that you're not sure about (e.g. makeup, weird rings).
If you wanna order gimmicky things it won't work if you're not in UK, as returning won't be worth it at all. Whereas if you live in UK they have free returns (some items can't be returned).
I will probably avoid ordering from Greece again, as shipping is expensive and it takes ages for items to arrive. But as that does not seem to be the case for UK customers, I will definitely order again from UK.
Lastly, I love the variety of items they have on so many different categories (from stationary to jewelry to accessories to home decor etc.). I will definitely place more orders in the future, but from UK and having read individual items reviews this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment