03/05/2017

Headphone Reviews

I've been throwing away faulty headphones without ever reviewing them, but I think it's time to start keep a 'headphone diary'. Every time I'm ready to throw headphones away, I will write a review here.

This way I may be able to help one of you as well.
I will keep updating this post.

So here we go:


Volcom Posso (2017 review)
I got these a long time ago. Probably around 2014.
This isn't a picture of my pair, as they're worn out and not pretty at all anymore.
I ain't getting technical on characteristics.
Imma keep it simple.
They're good looking, stylish, have decent sound, do alright with bass, but don't last long.
In less than a year I started having problems with them, and the shop I got them from was super sketchy and didn't replace them, even though I had a 1 year guarantee.
I don't recommend them at all.








Skullcandy Hesh (review 2017)

I've had these since 2008/9 and they still work!
Not picture of my ones as they're quite rough.
They even survived a stupid girl who was lapdancing and decided to use them as nipple covers, twisting one headphone and breaking it.
Ever since, I got tape around it, but somehow it still works.
Good sound, awesome design, does alright with bass, but after a long time sometimes the sound flakes. Not sure how else to explain it. I just think it's a cable issue, which happens to most headphones, but it took a pretty long time to happen to these ones.
I definitely think they're worth buying.









No comments:

Post a Comment