11/01/2014

Sex


**taken from a post of mine on a forum. a girl asked our opinion on sex, so there you have it

Sex can be many things. 

It's utterly subjective as a meaning, an act and a philosophy.

It depends on your general perspective, environment, religion or absence of it, beliefs, gender, age etc.


For me it's a need first and foremost. A biological need to experience pleasure and release. It can also be an expression of several feelings (love, hate, passion, anger etc). 

Therefore I think it's ok to have sex with someone when you feel like it -considering you respect and love yourself. 

I do think we -society- have to get over it and accept sex is -was and will be- part of our lives.As long as what you're doing in your sex life makes you and the people involved happy it's none of my business and I will not judge you.

No comments:

Post a Comment