25/12/2017

Happy Holidays & a Happy New Year

I’m here today to wish you all -who celebrate this season- Happy Holidays!
I wish you all health, happiness and love.
I hope you manage to eat good food, spend time with people you love and have a wonderful time overall.
Nevertheless, I know that for many this season is dark, gloomy and reminds them of that which they’d wish was already forgotten. To them I wish to self-care and take it easy during the holidays. Do you. If you feel like staying in, having some time off (off of social media, off of superficial communication, off of work etc.) you have the right to that. Don’t feel guilty.
May the new year bring us all that which we long for and need, and may 2017 be forever gone and all the sadness, pain and agony it brought begone with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment