09/11/2016

Goodbye my neckpiercing




I had this piercing done around May/June 2009.
It was a very special piercing to me. 
I got it at Iris, at Patras. 
That along with a tattoo, where my best memories of living in Patras for 2 years.
But above all, this was done by one of the kindest, gentlest human beings I've ever met. 
He was a tattooer and piercer named Andreas. A middle-aged man full of life, respect and positivity. He always gave discounts to students, was welcoming, ready to give you candy or juice during a piercing or a tattoo.
This man passed away a few years ago, so my tattoo and that piercing (both of which I got the same day, my last day in Patras) mean so much.
Reminders of my time there, my first time living by myself, my first time as a university student; but also reminders of a great man who was always hospitable and kind.


No comments:

Post a Comment