23/07/2014

15 reasons why I hate summer

Seriously I hate summer for so many reasons. Here is a list:
1. I hate summer clothes and if I dress the way I want during the summer I'll die from the heat
2. I hate the sun and the light in general (especially summer sun)
3. I hate all those showing off their semi naked bodies
using warm weather as an excuse
4. I hate summer music and the fact that suddenly my fav djs take on the ibiza vibe even when it comes to dnb
5. I hate that my make up is melting and I look like an alien creature
6. I hate that I get sweaty and feel disgusting
7. I hate feeling the heat
8. I hate that in countries like Greece all services stop working during the summer (since everyone is on holidays)
9. I hate colours and for some reason during the summer everything looks extremely colourful
10. I hate tanning or turning red and I fucking wanna stay as pale as I can
11. I hate that the day lasts longer than the night does
12. I hate that plane tickets get ridiculously expensive
13. I hate that fruit, veggie, bread and other shit go bad way faster due to the heat 

14. I hate sweaty sex (aka summer sex)

And the thing
15. I hate the most is that everyone gets so fucking surprised I hate the fucking summer especially coz I'm Greek

On another note I hate beer, sweets and the beach too




5 comments:

  1. hi greek girl,
    just found your nice blog ...
    reading about 15 things you hate on summer - are there 15 things you love on summer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog - are there 15 reasons you love summer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nah, the only reason i like summer is for not having uni :P

      Delete
  3. you see - there is always a good point about summer :-)
    so you have two choices:
    - live with it
    or
    - go to a country where summer is acceptable ...

    ReplyDelete