30/11/2013

Confessions of a Rotten Heart (3)

I know you won't read this, and that makes this space a sacred diary.
Your ignorance towards my visual sanctuary gives me freedom to express myself in ways spoken words could never allow me to.

My everyday routine has been disrupted by my feelings.
I thought it was over; I thought I was 'ok'.
Well, I have been proven wrong.
I'm a mess. . .

I'm so unbearably in love with you that I even forget how to exist. . .
I know you don't feel the same.
I know you don't care about my feelings.
And I most certainly know that if you were aware of my feelings, two things could happen:
I. One is awkwardness; for our friendship to be ruined
II. The other is for you to exploit me; to use me to your benefit.

You have way too many personalities for me to keep up with; too many personalities for me to handle.
You have way too much darkness for me to fight.
You're like a black hole; destruction of my inner peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment