09/05/2013

Lara-looking-for-a-job Chronicles

I'd been offered so many weird positions/jobs that I thought I should make a list of them just to entertain myself.

So there you have it:


  • old guy who's looking for a 'secretary' 
  • old guy who wanted an assistant to travel with him to other cities (to have sex with him)
  • guy who wanted a cleaner (with sexy underwear or sexy costumes)
  • guy who wanted a girl to have sex with (offering a shit load of money if she hadn't been paid for sex before and even more if she had kids)
  • guys who wanted naked models
  • guys who wanted to foot worship 
  • tram driver who wanted to take naked pictures of me (to advertise tattoos supposedly)
  • guy who wanted to hire a callgirl
  • guy looking for an oriental dancer (and he was also hitting on me)
  • guy from Dubai randomly messaging me on facebook offering me to be his personal assistant (but more like a slave kind of thing . . .)
  • guy who wanted my fb to see my pictures (he was also very rude), instead of an employee he was most probably looking for a girlfriend



*** Needless to say I have declined each and every one of them***

No comments:

Post a Comment